Sunday, 3 August 2008

tired day

i feeling very tired ..tired about my parents stuff and my personal stuff..

been crying non stop from kallang mrt station to singapore indoor stadium

Eyes was swollen that bros ask me am i alright ?

i told them and i cry more..

went to fop is something i never regret about it

3 of august is 1 day that

if my parents really get divorce , i does not want to follow any 1 of them..

my mum always quarrel with dad

i really dunno who to side with as either 1 of them will say that i always side the other parties

In the word which say that as 1 ppl in the household are saved , the whole household shall be saved..this something i keep on believe..

if i had the ability, i will want to tell my parents that i shall neither follow 1 of them as

i want to live with LORD in enterity

live in heaven

follow Christ is something that i desire

Serve HIM as is something that will mould me to be more like HIM

i realise that loving a man in earth is something that i should not have

it is a selfish relationship as it require long time commitment without sexual emotions

who can do it ?

yes we can!!! but not easy

i will not give up for my breakthough ..

as i know is HE who give me the strength to move on..

past 2 days i have been doin things for 5 of august baby//haha

No comments: