Sunday, 17 August 2008

17 august 2008
a day i declare that i shall be real single back
knowing that me and him seem impossible
everytime as i msg him
conversation seem to plain unlike the past
we seldom see each other but that does not mean i dun put him in heart
when i see him , angry,feeling stress with certain stuff..i heart pain ..willing to share burden with him..yet ....
i feel being cheated
feel that i am v stupid
feel that i m idoit
I hate myself being so weak esp in relationship
then give in to him
my best frenz say he is aguy worth to be
well..right now..it dont seem to be
hate myself why i fang bu xia him since he already fang xia me
guys are always like that...they are easily move to other thing so that they will not be distracted
WHY???WHY I FANG BU XIA
I HATE THAT FEELINGS ..ALL MY RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE THAT
why guys are like that...this world is courrpted
Good guys are few , bad guys are increasing
dont think that you see those couples together , very close
well more 50% they will not go long
Today ..i cry badly..no mood to do things ...
i want to go out but no where to go
Nw mood was so damn down..
feeling that only bel, kor , des and xinyi and my dar ( yokejin) is the best
including my sis and bros of christ
as well as my best best frenx lena and dinah
SO i will try all my might to fang xia as i dun rely on mt strenght but LORD strength
By faith , i know i going to do it just like when i used to like hp..haha..bt nw i dun like him but love him as my wonderfull brother..

No comments: