Tuesday, 5 August 2008

yoz!!!In School write my blog..wahaha
juz want to update on tue 5 of August 2008
A day where is his birthday
Before this day arrived , i was rather busy with studies as well as making his gifts
Though people may say why u waste time and do all these unnessary stuff
yet to me , no is not ..I enjoy making gifts to people only to people that are important to me and my best girl friends
we went to east coast
breezy winds and enjoy the atmostphere there
i bought a cake from angle the choice for him
not knowing that he is unwel yet he still finish
then we just chit chat and he even tiket me ..haha
that was him
love to play
then we went home , he sent me home..
surprised that our relationship seem to go in pure..
After that night , i realise that i miss him ...truely

No comments: