Saturday, 9 August 2008

Happy National Day!!!

Spending my time studying at home form 10 to 6 pm...

Quite glad that i managed to follow my time table 80%

haha..but 6pm, suddenly feel so sian,watching the national day show

then watching halfway, i fell asleep at the sofa..

though still have so much time can study yet my brain dont seem to be working ..

Looking at my phone..no 1 msg me

wondering what is he doin in malaysia

he did not reply my msg as i had waited for 4 hrs

haha..so i soon at home rot ..

Juz want to share with my friends here

that recently , i read a book call kiss dating goodbye

I really learn alot from this bk ..teaching me about diff aspects of relationship

so here wan to share

how to we know the person we loved truely love us?

here i have 2 example

Couple A been a relationship for nearly a year, they have been pure until gt 1 night , Sam and mary decide to show their love that they went to the hotel to have sexual pleasure..To them that is the way to show their love towards each other.

Couple B has been a relationship for 4 years. They want to honour LORD that they go into pure and holiness . During the four years , they did not kiss until the they married. To them , is not easy , yet they want to go into obedience to LORD.

From here, Nowadays why there are so many people does not go long in relationship, having short term relationship, many people go into divorce.This has become so common nowadays. I want u friends to know that God does not want to see this . Going into pure and righteneous is something we should pursue. Though is not easy , yet this is where we learned to respect each other and protect each other .

okay ,i think that all will continue update..have t study ..

No comments: