Friday, 29 August 2008

Just thought of update that my class went to excursion...
Going there dont seem to be anything excited as i feel that being in class QC seem to be so far from them.
So i was along alone walking , tour the area myself.Suddenly i felt that i being back to square .I not sure why does this happened to me.I felt whether i am in QC , no one will feels my presence.QC is a class that i feel so unknown,I dont seem to know the people there , is a place that i feel mo shen.
So i walked around there myself...then i saw psp place.SO i decided to played since nthing much to do.Afther that Mr jerome came haha..he say that i am good in playing which actually is not.


















Recent mood seems abit down especially my own classmates
I dont seem to get well with them
well, maybe that my life ba..Although i felt very blessed that mari blessed me alot of things..really appreciated alot!!!
It seemed like i only have mari this friends haiz...
Only Lord is my best friend that is for sure!

No comments: