Wednesday, 30 July 2008

On 27 july
reading the word of god in the morning
the word really impact me
Increase my passion and desires of serving HIM and have more deeper relationship wih HIM
that wanting to do HIS will not my will
29 july
FINALLY!!!
excel exam is over
feeling so relax
actually thought to mit johnson after exam
but his eye pain then never mit ..haiz
so in the end , i went to mit my dear mei..BELINDA & desmond
end up..my mood went all the way down
i seem to be sensitve when des say i am fat
i dont used to bother ..yet now i seem to have low self esteem
we went to eat kfc when kor then join in..
bel on that day was so damn high that i felt so hard to simile
after we depart..on the way ..i broke down..kneeing down in the middle of interchange
then as i cry, des and kor suddenly appear
asking me are u ok?
trying to hide my tears..i absorb back ..pretend that everything is fine
des and kor knew i am not in right mood well i just dont know why i would react in this way
still in the end..i walk home alone ..listening songs..wanderless
30 july ..on wed
a day that dont study much
accompany my sis to consult doctor
fees...61dollars...ex?ya no choice have to consult private 1
then miss bfd lesson.
afd conduct abt electives courses
listen to talk
having ofd lesson abt access
hard bt try to understand..immediately
i went to slp after i reach home..if johnson know ..then he will say me lan zhu again
haha..
again..mit des and kor today..as i promise i want to treat des a meal..
we went to pastamania to eat..oo
it had been a long time since secondary 4 that we had pastamania..that time was with my dar dar, bel , xinyi and kor..haha..
ordered by des and me
the further 1 is misto mushroom which is des ordered
the nearer is me that order name dont really remembered
haha
ah!!
this is kor ordered 1
is rice
name dont remember too
well who would bother wad the name ,,hao chi jui hao le
A look that is nature
feeling amazed with the moving food..haha
kor that hand destory the whole pics
well
is still quite ok overall
timusa desert
des, me and kor share
so damn shok
it has been a long time to eat somthing good
As for this ..onthe way home..feeling sian
des slept inthe train
nt siting down
bt squat dwn
that the tiredness look nt slping well for 2 days..
is ugly ..
finally finished update..at 2.05am

No comments: