Tuesday, 8 July 2008


















picture which we taken ..
Hey..It been quite some time for me to update again..nw is earlly in the morning as i force myself to wake up to do abit of my project.
REcently ,before school start i went to work in expo for 4 days, though only that 4 days ,many things happened.
!st i finally cut my sux hair and nw my hair is so damn short yet i like it cause it makes me look better and more confidence. Cutting this hair has cause me spend alot yet i dont mind .Well i always has this teory that "always to something you like when you are young."
During this 4 days, my friends list increased to 3 more which is glenn, han ming and er ge (johnson)..glenn a person that is good to talk to and fun to play with. Hanming is a person that i dont really know what his mind thinking yet i know that he a good friend to be and lastly is johnson (er ge).He is someone that i enjoy to be with and talk with ,although our age grap is 5 yrs yet i feel is alright. I like his care and concern that which i never had before in my previous last 2 relationship..He grow in an enviornment that i feel that no love in it ,which lead to he dont seem to cherish his life.This lead me that i want to encourage him more and give him support more .
During these four days , i learnt alot in promoting brief which people will say eeks ..haha..though is abit disgust yet i feel that so long you have a proper mindset in doin this job it should not be a problem..we have great fun in it, sometime me,han ming n er ge do have our emo preiod that glenn cant ta han about it..







No comments: