Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Here to continue in 26July2008

Went to market in morning,bought many stuff in the wet market and NTUC

feel like auntie ..bit dont mind

Mum Start ranted in me saying that i am not a good child even call me to be prostitue when i told her that the previous bill i pay..

Though hurt , yet forgive her..as i know that my mum dont mean it and i know that i leave it to HIM that i dont feel hatred..

Try my best to study my accounts yet seem so hard

Finally , i get myself prepare to go church..a place that i love to go

Well i gt myselfprepare for the prayer miting at 3.30pm with my dear bro ( Eugene)

Enjoy in the strong anointing and presence ..praying about 1hr and 15 min

Then until 5.30 pm YEA!!! finally service started..i become so enjoyed that i keep jumping around while praising HIM.Bryna and benji was speechless with me..I like that feeling to be happy in HIS tengible presence.Pastor Derek preach the word about running the race to win..WOW.( keep the Faith in you as you are running the marathorn;persistence & determination alone are amoinptent)

Wanting us not to look back during the race

Having the faith in GOD that HE will restor us back

As we live by Faith and not by Sight

Be a good Finisherin the race

5keys to finish the race

1.Knows what fills & drain your future

2.Understand how to balance in life

3.Serve & Lead out the rest

4.Find a lighting Rod

5.You must be discipline in your daily devotions

After hearing this, i felt that is the second time spoke to me ..the same thing but deeper

Being so impact and anointed , i went down to receive the anoiting so as to restore back the plans HE plan in me.

After that..i went home ..this service increase my passion and desire for LORD that I want to do something more..

Ganbettle..yijing will contine in part 3

No comments: