Wednesday, 23 July 2008






tao pok shawn!!!
My dearest cell leader bryna and me
A wonderfull jie which takes every of the member in E403
Yan ling , mE, michelle(love all my sisters)
yoz!!recently quite busy going out ,study that hardly have time to update..
updating my cell group bbq at Eugene jia..As for me, i bring 1 fenz which i soo happy .His name is danny , knew him in school..We knew each other when he decided to take num from me which me Shocked..In the Beginning , I was quite stranger to him, wondering why does this guy from the bustop keep looking at my direction, taking the same bus 10 with me, walking the same speed with me to go school.I decided to act blur,that i think ,suppose he buck out the courage to ask me if i m willing to be friends with him.Thinking for a moment,dont mind to have 1 more frenz then 1 more enemies..Right?

After commuicating with him, knowing him better, i soon realise that he also the childern of GOD..Wow..that makes me feel happy ..haha..so it makes me easilier to talk to him, knowing more about what kind of person he was..Then i decided to invite him to my cell bbq, never did i expect that he agreed easily..well so that friday finally arrive , i was late to mit him..as people who know me well, i m always late !!!i know tat is bad, i still trying not to be late..Never did i realise that he was waiting for me for 1 hr .. OmGoodness..Thank GOD that he did nt angry bt forgive me..So we went ..finally we reached to location ..Games started to be the 1st thing..We really had fun as i also keep on entertained him..not wanting to leave him alone..
Then we took pics together..Now cantshow as all is at my jie there!!!haha
Then i went to mit my dearest (him) haha , he drive me home..seeing him makes me feel happy..haha
23july was quite sad when i see my result
mirocsoft word =D
Business fundementals= C
My ledger in accounts i failed..
Looking at all this feel disappointed that it push me harder..Bt i will keep on looking on HIM,believing that as i keep on praying,puting more effort, leave my desire and burdern on HIM, for HE will not forsake me but anoited me and give me wisdom and strength..
Plus thank Johnson encouragement too
yijing jia you..

No comments: