Monday, 28 July 2008

Strong anoiting

Midnite 12.26

Updating what had recently happened on me

On 25 july, a day where i get closer and connect to GOD

Spending time in HIS embrance is something that money cant buy

Reading HIS word soon become something i am hunger for

After sch, jogging then home..soon fell alseep that Johnson would always say i am a lan zhu as i seem to enjoy sleeping..haha..well

Forcing myself to wake up, i did the prayer list

Having a perpared heart to go to cell group

Unexpected, not much people came yet it came 4 koreans people..

We enjoyed the game of playing early in the moring whom the game master is MICHELLE

Joyce, Michale and Jiaquan kana the 4feet..well i really laughed alot

Worship started, we all were in the presence of LORD

Ariel started to speak , saying that we had to be strong in HIS ways..being the 1 to love and have mercy with people..wanted us to get closer with HIM..WOw

i cry not outside bt inside me

Furthermore, the word which Raymond preached..God is Able

Inhere, which say that everywhere you go , there is negative news

2tim 3:1

Rom 8:37-38----In all things we are more than conquerors through HIM who loved us.

Mean that no matter what happen, Lord will conquer the trouble and leave the burdern away .God has almightly power that t o know HIM intimately and experientially, we need to aknowledge HE is able.

5Things that GOD is able to do in our lives

1.God is able to save us completely

heb7:25

2.God is able to keep us from sin

heb2:18

3.God is able to supplied all of our needs

2cor9:8

4.God is able to heal our diseases

We need to believe that HE can heal us

5.God is able to deliver us from debt

1 chr 29:12

Whoever you area and whatever your need, God 's strength is avaible to help you.

Our Faith is what realease GOD's power in our lives!

I felt that God is speaking to me about the races that i running

from here i begin to know deeper that what GOD really want me to think and do..

I told what has happened to me to michelle as she realise that i m nt in right condition.Taking the step of faith , i told her...she then telling me abt hers and advise me what happening in me..i get a clearer picture..of what kind of sitution am i nw..Again taking greater faith and bryna seem so hard , bt i manage to do it.Fear that shescold me yet she just say that you are spritually matured and you know what went wrong so what are u waiting 4?I make a serious thought and had make a decision..

Reach hme, had a kind of peace heart that i become more cheerful and happy..

will contined...

No comments: