Thursday, 21 February 2008

things nt in our way part 1

hi..today!was quite a tired day..morning went to handle some stuff.
afternoon went to pass my sis spec ,then go to sch...asking for tesimonial yet teacher was advised not to give to student...sad bt have to be xian shi ..so then des get his art stuff.while waiting ,i beginning to zhi lian..hahhah,taking pictures of myself.Xinyi and des then cum my ah ma jia help me to do the ite stuff..then soon we went to eat dinner.
then i went to meet junxiang,as we are goin to take huo che.then he ask me am i go for cg tmr?i answew maybe ,depends.then he sae certain things,i juz tried to tok back his solution.I know he want to help me ,that all of wad he say ,keeps repeating in my brian.Thinking of what he say,really affect me alot.so while i thinkin,wei and i attend the mentoring programme..it really makes me learn alot...hahah.after that is i keep thinking .soon,i seem like become easily aftet by what he sae,mood went all the way down.

No comments: