Monday, 18 February 2008

continue





Recenlly has happen alot things in my life,that i really thxs god for bring des this frenz in my life.He really encourages me alot,aso xinyi .From him,i could realy feel that he really grown alot.when in my life ,he say dun wan to continue his relationship,i really feel sad and almost breakdown !However,HE heal me but juz that i dun allow my whole burden on HIM.As this continue ,my family thing came in to b more worst plus fininical soon becum a problem.everything juz hit me ..i soon become negative that i even thought of diein and leave this world,since i am a burden to my family.My spiritual become so weak that i dont even feel like goin to cg and church .I really almost give up GOD but i keep telling myself (nO!I CANT GIVE UP ON GOD...NVR SHLD I BE !)whenever i thought of this that.i really struggle alot .des ,hahha he would talk to me ,encourages me to think postive he sent me this (yao yi jin wei dui ,kong zi qing she.wang ji guo qu,kan zhe wei lai)(jing ,i m trying to let go alot of matters,so lets hold on together.This is the last timeu gonna cry due to him .tml onwards,learned to be the darling yet wised jing.Peopledo change.and u know i wasnt like this de ma..b4 we met,i wasnt so highso darlingand all.jing no matter wat,i will pul u wail pass this tricky road.des say i 1 of the kind that worth alot in market)hahaha.i laugh...so when in times ,i fall ,god through this frenz des that pull me that allow me to stand..then he sent msg to me ,ask wad happen to me ?why i become like that ,izzit bcos him ,i becum like that .i dont want to tell him as he is part of my reason.i juz tell him 3quater of it...he even sent me this verse (deuteronomy 31:6 be strong and of good courage,do not fear nor be afraid of them;for the LORD your GOD,HE is the one who goes with you.HE will not leave you nor forsake you."GOD nv fails ,HE loves you just the way you are.dun gove up on GOD pls)it really touches my heart that hold me through.i haf this thought of why u must wait until something happen to jing then msg me .why?haiz ...still des is still so encouraging .des taught me how to b daring to reply ppl when things dun go in my way ,and how to see the kind of ppl shld be along.hahaah...as 4 the he,i could onli say that i will always love him as my brother .I believe i can do it through GOD,nt easy bt still have to do it...even when i go cg ,i dun no hw to face him,however i believe holy spirit will lead me through....

No comments: