Saturday, 9 February 2008

part 1

hi...juz to update...recently,haf some things happen !A guy that i knew him quite long abt 1 yr...his name joseph..in the beginning he is ok to me...then this yr after my bf break with me.he call.he then came in my life.that day i cry ,i did nt ask why my bf break with me i juz kept crying.joseph and i began to chat ,he comfort me soon we chat for 2 hrs until midnight 3plusam.soon i began to like tell himwad i doin,it seems like i nt his gf and keep wanting me to report to him.when that day i went to manicure bt too many ppl.i began to cry which i dun even noe why i will.i call kor,bt he like cant hear my voice,then i juz hang .xinyi call .i did nt ans...i juz keepn on crying siting in the bk shop.then i walked to exit lean on the wall,des call and i pick up,he ask wad happen to you.I told him wad has happen !he understand ,he ask me want to go bugis to find them .i cry while tokin to him.then after that my mum called i was allow to go bk hme....late .then i went to find them at bugis...des comfort me .he really understand how i feels and encourage me ...so then we go shop as to help kor buy clothes..hhahh..kor kor is time to change ...his style.soon joseph msg me,i juz tell him that i withdes...he msg bk in harsh tone...like who is he to you?why your $ is with him?then des help me to reply msg and shoot him...that where it begun the battle where joseph show his truth colours...i becum so scared that i hold in des tight ...noe wad!des is v nice to hug as he gt meat ..hahahah...kor is more of bone..both guy then help me to deal with joseph ...he keep calling finally i pick up and ans.des and kor sae dun talk much juz hang up.however ,i like an silly gal keep on listeniing wad he say.des say me v lousy ,bt he believe that through this ,i will grow .when i hme, i cry .....des call comfort me again then we chat abt 2 hrs and noe wad!he FALLLS ASLEEP!...i laugh ..hahaha wait
there more will update soon

No comments: