Wednesday, 27 February 2008

new year & valentines

yoz!this is taken during the sunday where E323 and E403 celebrate our renioun dinner and valentines...ooo..heee..these are all my brothers where they are given SOCKS for valentines ..haha!their socks are quite colourfull....
next...oo haahah...this are the sisters and some friends..
Look at those flowers that we take ...are make by our dear brother;junxiang...he represent all of the brothers while joyce;my dear big sis ,represent all of sisters..
see !how michael post his act..haha..that a funny..

And this!my dear big sis ,aso my ex cgl..taking pictures with those lao yu sheng..hahah.hmm..jing me did not even eat !sob


See these!..Oh my !my bro and sis ..prepare ...Jing do nthing..hee...well..i just eat..feel quite bad..Is ok...jing will help the next time...ooo

see this !my brother...oo..the guy that seem to be the only 1 to do all those food and washing...well that what i see in him...hahah..noe what!i feel he wear that spec..look quite suit the way he is..hahah

And this..aso another bro ..that i loves so much...A bro that never fails to encourage me

Durin that day ,my mood was not so gd when i reach there...which is bcos of him...then i emo some time..After sandy and i went to fetch her sis and friends..some how ,i dunno why...i bcome high...things then seem better..so then i juz gather with jx,janice,michelle ,shawn to eat steamboat(the remaining 1)haha..bit we still enjoy...some brothers sings together..Although it irrates me,still enjoy ...that really boost up my mood..

A day then end again ..joyce say that she know how to mope the floor...We look at her moping the floor..rather funny..In the enf ,it was jx that do the whole moping..JINg laugh ..and...we went home together..this time could say is more of happy moments ..rather than sad..k that all ..still have more..



















No comments: