Saturday, 2 February 2008

bad to gd?nt really !bt i grow

yoz!Friends...juz to update wif yo u guys....recently,my guy came out le,i wad so v v happy .yet ,this is short term happiness.
why do i say so?ever since after christmas,his action has been missin for 1 month...in this 1 month,i had been considering if i should contiue to wait for him.after having a gd chat with jie,i had make a choice.i decide togive up him.I keep prayin to LORD to gif me strength to go thru...praying for him too..I long ago has preparation .
Finally that day that i dun want to c .it came.It happen on 1st of feb nite.As when i was toking on phone with jasnice,he msg me that he gg to trll me something impt.My heart began to beat faster.i could feel something bad going happen. as i reply wad....he replied (that he think thru le,he dun wan this relationship le as he feel focus on him too much)
After looking at this msg....i cry bt stopped for awhile,contiue talking to janice.after i hang...i began to daze at the ceiling for a long time,finally i cry again.after that my friend j call....he wad worry abt me
I then pick up the phone call..then he an wei me...after chatting for 2 hrs,i finally turn in.,Then something happen !GUess wad? I dream of him...omgoodness! why would i dream of him in not a right time ?haiz...sad bt still go to work...i becum so restless that finally i cry..again ..hugging xinyi makes me better ..des try all means to cheer me up.Yet,it dun works...then he allow me to slp under the red red thing.After slpin for 15min,i seem more awake and better....really thxs des for being a cheerful ppl no matter how bad is his life...he would always rey to cheer ppl up...Although this work is v tired,bt manage it to do it.customers i sthe 1 that really brightem our life that i really thxs LORD for this. tha all igg tp updat egt to slp and haf a close encouther wof LORD

No comments: