Monday, 29 March 2010

GirlFriend Day

29 March 2010
I went to run 3.5km today at bedok resourvior
Great Challenge to me
Aim= 4.2km , yet in the end only 3.5km
Almost fainted the moment i stop running.
I tired to walk the remaining 1.2km to finish the race.
Doing warm up so as to slow the beating of my heart beat
Due to the asmatha that i have , right way of breathing is important to me.
After resting for 15 min , i decided to go home.
Taking Bus , the moment i reach home, immediately , i vomit badly that...
Walking steps by steps home, i quickly rest on the floor.
Truly Thanks GOD for grace and healing that the giddyness has gone.

Today , me and my girlfriend had a great time chatting at starbuck for 2 hrs
Went to tamp mal walk while we cling on each other(haha)
Walk to tamp1 , decided to eat Chicken BBQ

No comments: