Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Temptation

Exam over..
Holiday comes..
1st few days , i m excited
Now, suddenly thought of BGR
Something i dislike the most , yet wanted so much
Leading me to emo
Ever since ,i make a decision
I tired my best to avoid , to surrender every single to HIM
Most of time,  i did it
what are emotion? what are thoughts?
Something that might control you for life or
you control them instead
Decision? Control them ..
Thank GOD i did , maintaining  it.
Though i have thoughts; why did i not have a partner ?looking at my besti , i always have a urge .
I know that i cant have it now, i m scared to have it
so scared that i just leave the problem to you , knowing that you will settle it.


March 16 2010
temptation
1) food
2) r/s

In this day , i will keep serving , loving and obey
I know that YOU are the key of all solution
Thank YOU for the promotion
people might not know me , might not understand
yet i know , only u know..
Loves YOU
Night muckies

No comments: