Sunday, 28 March 2010

March news

23 march 2010
I have wonderful time with HIM
Though i have to make a decision between HIM n birthday celebration
Yet i choose...
Dr Paul Kim share his experience
What hits me is his strong focus and faith
Mat 6:33
Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all things shall be added to you
It really inspire me to keep focus on HIM no matter how things may look like
That on this day , i m glad that i choose HIM , knewing that this year , gona be full of challenges and fruitfulness
It lead me to make a decision where to Pray  deeper, Read more and Fast more
My connect grp gona Grow , Grow , Grow

After 23 march , i receive 4 cakes total, is 1 more than 2 yrs ago
I received a Birthday cake from my sis
Next is from my BS mates- they brought me cheesecake , which i dont eat yet amazing , i finish 3/4 of it.
3rd is my my cousian that celebrates with me after the leader's meeting at a small dark corner at JW building(haha)
Lastly is celebrates with jiu bang, at Tampines mall .( So happy to see them , we ate ,talk , laugh )

No comments: