Monday, 14 June 2010

Random update

Boo!!!
Something i want to say after a msn conversation with 1 of my friend
he say that i am someone who wear a mask to concern him
I was mad yet with a alright mind
Not becos i am , yet because he cant get what he want in me that he say this
By doing this , you are just trying to ACT strong with pride
I would laugh
he even comment that when he saw the news about city harvest , he laugh
In my heart , i had a vision
That show : With  HIM , HE shall regin
We might have this news , yet we are stronger than u not know
We shall rejoice and still praise HIM
you may be laughing yet i shall say you are a fool
At the end of day , you might be lost but that dont bother me.
Cause i know that , i concern u where i treat you as my friend and I DONT WEAR A MASK
you might not appreciate it , that does not hurt me just to show that who you really are.

No comments: