Thursday, 29 November 2007

These few wks ,i have been quite busy ...Busy working ...hhahhs...Although i only see him once a week ,yet will continue be there for him...Busy until my leg so pain ..hahhas ..no choice has to work ...1 thing that that i gg share was that last cg ,we have dinner together...As for me ,i playing games with the cgbs and janice too...Partly bcos he was there....wanting to look at him more...so then we eat together ,joyce taking picture ,bryna helping in kitchen ,mellisa cooking chicken ...ooooMeillisa cooks was so awesome ...i cant even cook that...sson we have game again then bro raymond share about his story that touches me deeply
I cried ,feeling that bro raymond was going thru simething similar as me ,yet i seem to be so much weaker than him...In certain times ,i even become negative ...Thxs LORD that bro raymond support me ,teaching me and aso keep on encouraging me ....I really love this brother...
another is this week i have been struggleing from strong perscution ,quarrel with my mum ,dad and sis ...i dun want to quarell with them or even to give them bad attuide ,yet i dun seem to have thatpeace .....i share this to bryna and him...bryna tok to me and he toks to me on phone ,he encourage him to look postive and pray and leave it to LORD ....Aso nw is Arise and Build that devil will do all things to block us from doing great things for HIM...ya that all le ..wil update soon

No comments: