Sunday, 18 November 2007

chalet

recently ,my mood was nt so gd...whatever i do,seem dun do it well...seem to be so restless...i call to chat with desmond ,it do helps bt nt much.The nxt day(14 nov 2007) ,i wake up earli as i could nt slp..well so juz nice,bryna msg me..abt fasting .I began to chat with her on sms ,then she call my phone so we chat on phone ...i felt better after chating eith her...
on 15 nov 2007 ,i went 4 interview then i went to chalet..mood still quite low..i met my primary sch classmate ,she and her friends were aso gg to chalet so we went together.we reach the chalet ,i almost miss the stop,luckily i saw bel n linyi if nt wo hui mi lu le...!hahhaas..i went chalet then chat with my lao gong A,laopao and my sis..hee...do talk abt about him...then we wait 4 taiya haahhas.finally we gals cook nuggert,fishballs and sstay...ooo nice nice ...some are stolen to eat by we gals ...then those boys went to eat the fried rice le
didnteven wait 4 us....after some time,we hear a scream,all of us thought is ther e is a fire ...who knows is they see i xiao qiang...all of them was frigthened i then help them to get rid of the xiao qiang...it was funny after all ..
after all the tiring day ,we gals the ate our dinner .we then have water bomb activities hahah s,is was so fun.soon ,i cal cheemun to fill a tub of water to pour over me,bel advised me nt do ,however i juz want make myself wet ,this make me feelbetter....A birthday songs was sang ,we ate it ...sooo nice...then we take turns to bathe ,,,yokejin 1st ,xinyi 2nd ,bel 3rd then ME! after all the gals has bathe ,dinah and 1 chat toether ,the others then play game ...hahhas they even eat tibits...they then play sparker ..soo many smoke ,...hahahas
then i went up to balcony ,sitting alone ...looking at the stars ...thinking of him couldnt b able to slp...i juz daze ,while listen to the song that he sent to me..Being alone was so good .then chee mun came out and ask zm i ok?i ans and say to me that i am ok ...Zheng Rui ,randy then yen kang came out and ask ...i didnt except that they came and ask me what happen .I really appreciated that they would me this friend,a normal friend like me.bel ,yokejin and xinyi also concern me .thanks alot! I drink abit of alcohlic from zr hahas...it was nice .i ask yk4 some .he dun wan hahahs..i know that all of our guy friends are rather nt a bad person...he dun encourages ,then began to chat ....slowly he bean to chat with me...i began to be more open to him,then talk about my problems ....we chat about 3 hours ,hantto hahahas he came and ask wheather we finish chating hahhs.After cahting with me,i seem to know yk as another person.I felt even better after chating with him ,now are more cheerful gal...ya ...i did nt sleep the whole night ,sson is another day le.chating with cheemun and hantto ..telling hp nt to drink so much ,he did nt want listen ,asking him to slp he didnt want too.i was angry =(...
then soon all of us left except dinah ang taiya .and malay gals ..hajahahs.we took bus home.immediatey ,i fall alseep after worship GOD for 3 song s then i fall alseep.that day i gt a call that i will be able to start work and i went out with bel and linyi to get the stuff that we want.That day ,i had a bad quarrel with mu mum ,i cry badly .stIll i went to cg after i gt my stuff .i felt so much better to leave it all to HIM ...soon my mum call and i quarrel again then i cry ...i hate the devil ...however .i not gg to give up...i shall continue to seek LORD that i know i will grow spiritual strong .mature christian nad will have my breakthough ....hao le thatall i could update

No comments: