Monday, 12 November 2007

that nite

it was sunday where we have scv..i love it!having the anoiting of holy spirit that came upon me ,i like it..hahhahs...it strengthen me alot..then we haf a great scv with Ulf Ekman,he seems to be so happy ..hee!the whole scv was 3 and 1/2 hrs ,i do enjoy alot=)we even haf enjoy a mimi concert too...we aso have own cg pm at ben anutie jia at 3.3o .the pm was so awesome that the presence of LoRd was so Strong!i love to feel LORD 's presence and in HIS dewelling place.soon i go and watch him playing baskerball.the match was amazing...then i went to his jia..i juz want to pei him abit more...HAving to see his dog..hahahs,he didnt bathe her.his dog seem to so frighten ,haiz he should spent more time to bring her out,i believe this will be better....then ......
we kiss n hug and we together.and hold hands..this really make me cant bear part with him..he and me went supermarket ..wanting to buy somethings to eat ,yet haahahs we dunno wat to eat!he sent me to bustop ,my bus came and we had a kiss b4 i left...i was really miss him that make me want to see him..haiz will try my best to do my o 's too as is a time that i could shine well 4 HIM..kk that alll

No comments: