Sunday, 28 December 2008

END OF 2008

dec 28 2008
life for me working whole day
celebrate christmas eve with mum which was boring
christmas on the actual day was awesome to me
go church very early
from 10 to 2pm
was there since 9am
went to my cousian hse

we fellowship like never before
sing and play guitar



my beloved sister in christ , we having candlelight services..oo
( i think is time to put 2008 behind, means by puting junxiang and johnson behind..2 guys was once i truely loved..many times i told myself to put down yet somehow there a barrier in me..puting somwhow seem so hard.Making myself busy to forget them, yet when i see junxaing, my mouth so hard to open to talk(heart was even hard to open again)
And when i see johnson, i still could communicate with him yet was no longer much like in the past. Heart was ache when he dun talk to me but i have to hide. telling myself that i want to be happy and just treat them as normal friends. so in 2009 . they will be my past tense , and i shall loook forward, hard yet still have to do it.
busyness is to make me forget them and shall enjoy single life plus i gona to change for the better)

1 comment:

mingfong said...

Time to update new things my dear gal..