Tuesday, 2 December 2008


19-23 nov -busy week that i hardly breathe
I was terrible sick from 20 nov until 2dec ,wow
i have a great encounter in asia conference though was busy
elective was awesome that o believe is something for me to rise up
In the mist of ending the wk of nov , i ihave exams ,project was even to kill me
yet is HIS strength that pull me through
Dec a new month
Many things started to hit badly
yet no fear
is a test from HIM and aso how strong am i gg to stand for HIM
cry times and times
is something that i cant tahan
possibe?parents divorce?
well have to pray
exams ending yet still have the lla project and role play to do
furthermore , whatever alvin is teaching , for QC students i believe they are struggling
is not easy but i believe we QC going to do well
SO life has to carry on
in addition , my surrounding is an increase of ppl getting attach which irriates me alot
yet wad can i do ?
Sigh
I know i have to get over it . Often i have to tell myself that you have to get my stand clear.
Knowing what situation i am , yet often bcos of emotion , thinking that harm me badly .
SOmetiems, i just seemly dislike the way i am
I just have to escape as far as possible
Good guys decreasing , bad guys increasing

No comments: