Friday, 13 June 2008

hihi..Finally Exams is over for CA1

Holiday is here!

Sorry that past 3 weeks that did not update well..too busy for exams and projects

during the past weeks certain stuff happen...

1stly,21 days of prayer

where it was the most exciting to do

Through this, i believe all of us will have double anoying with HIM

Having breakthrough walking with HIm

and getting untimate relationship with HIM

2ndly,Just bfore the night church party, noe wad!!!des cook spagetti..OOO

It look great however, i cant finish..I was at his house after school..going his house and bath..hahha..make use of the water..Opps!!hee ,des aso prepare for xinyi ,bel n Kor..hahha





that was mine share





that was nugget that des cooked..

After a short time of gathering , i soon went to vivo city to meet up with my dear lena...

She help me make up as she my beauty consultant..I went to mit up with my cell members soon ,they was shocked of the makeup i have







That was my best friend,lena,,she chio right..

we went to cuppage plaza for the party..ooo

Every1 was so excited ,to priase the LORD

This party we have beauty peagenent n hunks..

No comments: