Friday, 13 June 2008

hey here!!!this is what happened in the church party ...

Do enjoy it!!!

After this, we sisters & brothers went bk to campsite..

On the way, most of the sisthers was tired yet still awake

after reaching the area we haf cake as a guy named ( wen bin) is his birthday

so we all have free cake to eat..as i was eating, chating with 1 jie...that bro junxiang say so late eat will fat then disturb my whole mood in the end i did nt finish after a few bite ...

then after washing up, i went to haf my jing jing time with HIM, seek HIS kingdom of LORD..

Then my dear bro came n chat with me until 5 am ..wow ..we have a wonderful time of chating..though there are some craps yet still enjoy..then soon we went bk to our own bunk n slp.. Nxt day ,having breakfirst pack up then we all went bk to our own church at jurong west..

where there we praise & worship HIM that i enjoy alot and the word that impact me alot.. say we should cherish every oppouritunties we had with HIM...HE has plan for us ..no matter what we had done , leave to HIM and look forward move ,live by faith and dont doubt HIS word..I cry non stop leaving my burdern to HIM.. so then though i was v tired yet is Holyspirit that lead me on..then soon world thing end...photos taken with OVERCOMERS..and then i leave ..juz as i leave , LORD is really GD ..I gt a free ride hme from MIchelle dad which i reached home in half an hr rather than 1 n half an hr..OOO

though I was tired,yet HE always fill me ..Jia you ..

No comments: