Sunday, 12 October 2008

Hey ya here is my dear jie 21 st birthday






Can see me?






All of us were listening to my dearest bro saying his life story abt he been to OGH at the age of 11, iwas listening attentively





We took serveral pics
















Siting beside is my brother, BENGI!!!!!haaha..love this brother
And behind is my ex ex cgl, aso my jie , she always been so dramatic












And Bro Billy with his tu ti , acting emo















this is recent numbo jumbo party
JUst a quick glance

picture describs a thousand words

























































































\









Overall, really enjoy having Fun with THem..haha..
Their cares and concern n prayers
haha
is quite late nw
goto bath ...sch reopean !!!

No comments: