Thursday, 27 March 2008

Hoo...here to update what has happened in 23march...
23march is ME jing sheng ri..
morning
jing did nt like it
parents quarreling abt $$$
then mum became enraged that she attempted to kill herself..omgoodness
it really make me dont understand why my mum would react like this..
she begin to throw stuff on the floor to show how displeased she was
tears begin to flow down
cried badly while i shouted to them telling them to stop quarrel
my dad shoot to my mum;mum do the same thing
at that point of moment..my only thoughts was that (LORD i leave this burden in the hands of YOURS)
i msg junxiang ..he call me then msg me to find out what happened to me..
i told him then msg to bryna
junxiang n bryna told me nt worry
as when i m alright..mum said this to me that if she died,i will b v happy
i wanted to explain that that was nt how i think ...however i did nt..i knew whatever i say,she would not believe
Acting nthing happened,i went out with mum
accompanied her shopping
soon i departed with her,went to mit my cg members at HANS at century square
they came after awhile ,went to sit
waiting for others members to arrive
soo happy to see jessica to come,she blessed me fish and chips...is nt cheap bt the price is reasonable
enjoy the food
billy take some fries and had a slip of my ice lemon tea...hahah..intend to scold him,yet i did not...hahah..juz look at him
billy and michael then start to play by having to twist their hands beside their cheeks
hahha..they LeaRning from ME..hahah..they look like idoit..hee..
Finally,i managed to finish my fish and chips..
bess gave me a pink book ..i love it
Guess what happend nxt!!!
Eugenne was holding my cake
joyce is a double blessing as it has double layer
ooo..they sing me songs,i make 2 wishes ..hee..
we took pictures..then they have to rush off ...
though it happened so fast!..i really thanks GOD for it
despite bad things happened in the morning yet HE bless me
i even had i abook that wriiten ( Fight like a girl)
nxt...i went to visit my dar dar (yoke jin) hahha..
dont be mistaken is nt my bf ...hahaha
i accompanied ...we chat and we shop..which we really enjoyed..hahha.
then i went hme ..
there is more pictures will update 4 this
and there is more

No comments: