Thursday, 6 September 2007

sch holidae


wa! so long i did nt update le...this whole holiday i have been at hme.to study n aso read the word of god.i have slowly get back to the mood to study le..yay thxs 4 my cell group to pray 4 mix..i was so touch when joyce hug me n tell me to keep on seeking lord tat they r praying 4 mix.I cry with my tears flow down my cheeks.then raymond tok to mix n encourage .i really appreciate tat.I love my cell bro n sis ,they r wonderful ppl.


Now i began to b more focus on my studies ,4 mix i m nt gg to gif up.i know i m walking on the narrow way ,however this is the way to HIM.


nt having to see him,i have began nt to think abt him...Although i will still loook at his pics thinking abt him,yet i know i juz miss him in sum ways.yokejin n i has becum wonderful friends.we use to b enemies yet cos of god's love n forgiveness,i 4give her of wat she used to do on mix,n i began to love this friend.god show mix another side of her tat makes me grow alot.Hey frenz,i really love u this frenz ,never wil i 4get u n our she wen...muckies

No comments: